Friday, August 17, 2012

Can we watch another show Mommy?

I guess since this is my "first blog" (PS look at me I am a blogger), I better explain what "theme" if you can expect to see in this blog.  I am going to attempt to chronicle some of the "priceless" moments that I am given as a mommy and wife to "the Hudie Boys".

Buckle up, here we go!

Tonight my 3 boys (my husband Jay, and my sons Jaxon, 5 1/2 years, and Benjamin 3 years) were watching Spider man in the basement while Mommy fuelled her Pinterest addiction.  Its a Friday night so we planned on letting the little men stay up a bit later in hopes they will sleep in (wishful thinking I am sure).  After the first episode was over Benjamin was sent upstairs to ask Mommy "Can we watch another show?"  I looked at the time and realizing it was already 8:30PM (and an hour past their bedtime), I responded to Ben "Sorry Honey, its Night Night Time".  He went downstairs, presumably to tell the others this message, and I went to his room to grab a diaper.  After sitting alone in his room for about 5 minutes I decided to investigate where the little monster could possibly be.  Well, there they are, all 3 of my boys snuggled up on the futon watching their beloved Spider man.  "I guess he didn't pass along my message" I say to my husband, who now has a shocked look on his face, "Ben said that you said "yup"".  Apparently I cannot trust my 3 year old to pass along an accurate message (shocking haha).  Since they all looked so darn cute cuddled up on the couch I caved and said that they could finish watching that show but that was it!

The boys sure know how to play Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment